SYNERGISTIC APPROACH TO GOVERNANCE: CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES
Oliychenko Igor, Chernihiv National University of Technology, Chernihiv, Ukraine
The article focuses on the theoretical foundations of synergetic approach to public administration. Theoretical concepts, trends and practical approaches to implementing a synergetic approach that lead to changes in the socio-economic system have been studied. Comparative analysis between traditional and synergistic approaches to governance has been fulfilled; their main advantages and disadvantages have been identified. The creation of monitoring system of open nonlinear environment by which to determine the extent of its instability, and the use of macro- and micro-analysis to determine the parameters of an unstable state have been suggested. The use of information mechanism of public administration on the basis of e-government, which should provide the necessary system data and results of analysis of the socio-economic system and provide information on possible ways of its development have been proposed.
synergy, openness, nonlinearity, nonequilibrium, chaos, self-organization, bifurcation point, fluctuations dissipative structures, attractors, negative feedback, positive feedback
1. Ben Zuckerman & David Jefferson (1996). Human Population and the Environmental Crisis. Jones & Bartlett Learning. p. 42.
2. Biel, R.; Mu-Jeong Kho (November 2009). "The Issue of Energy within a Dialectical Approach to the Regulationist Problematique" (PDF). Recherches & Régulation Working Papers, RR Série ID 2009-1, Association Recherche & Régulation(http://theorie-regulation.org): 1–21. Retrieved 2013-11-09.
3. Ford Andrew (2010). "Chapter 9: Information feedback and causal loop diagrams". Modeling the Environment. Island Press. pp. 99 ff.
4. Hermann Haken, Institute for Theoretical Physics, Centre for synergy Pfaffenvaldring 57/4, 70550 Stuttgart, Germany http://spkurdyumov.ru/economy/samoorganizuyushheesya-obshhestvo.
5. Keesing, R.M. (1981). Cultural anthropology: A contemporary perspective (2nd ed.) p.149. Sydney: Holt, Rinehard & Winston, Inc.
6. Knyazev, E.N., Kurdyumov S.P. Foundations of Synergetics. The sharpening regimes, self-organization, tempo-world. - SPb .: "Aletheia", 2002. - 414 c.
7. Knyazeva E.N. Odyssey of the scientific mind. The synergistic vision of scientific progress. - M., 1995. - 228 p.
8. Marshall, A. (2002) The Unity of Nature, Chapter 5. Imperial College Press.
9. Oliychenko I., Ditkovska M. Improved management of socio-economic development of the region // Problems and prospects of economics and management : scientific journal / Chernihiv National University of Technology. – Chernihiv : Chernihiv National University of Technology,2015. – № 3 (3). – 342 p. - P 221-227.
10. Oliychenko I., Ditkovska M. Synergetic approach to the management of socio-economic development of the region // Problems and prospects of economics and management : scientific journal / Chernihiv National University of Technology. – Chernihiv : Chernihiv National University of Technology, 2015. – № 4 (4). – 430 p. - P 243 – 248.