№2 (6), 2018
1. Oliychenko Igor — Improvement of the system of state regulation of nature conservation activity in Ukraine.
2. Ditkovska Maryna — Features of the implementation of state environmental policy at the regional level.
3. Olifirenko Liliya, Loseva Olga — Quality management of services as development level indicator on the beauty industry enterprises in Ukraine.
4. Shevchenko Oleg, Vitaliy Pinchuk — Institute of public service in Ukraine and problems of contingency corruption.
5. Povna Svitlana — State support directions of the development of cluster-innovative enterprises organization form.
6. Shevchenko Oleg, Vyacheslav Vernidub — Theoretical bases of the study of mechanisms of the state fire security management in Ukraine.
7. Ryabets Katerina — Political and legal basis of the organizational structure of public administration in Ukraine (on the example of state bodies of general competence in the field of water management).
8. Ivanyshyn Volodymyr, Kryvoberets Vitalii, Lashuk Oksana — The impact of land-resolution and questionnaire reform in Sweden and other scandinan countries (scientific review).
9. Shevchenko Oleg, Sergіy Vishnyak — Theoretical bases of public administration in the field of emergency situations and technological safety at the regional level.